Training program of Alabaster works, Luxor
The project organized a Training program of Alabaster works
Date: 17/9/2017 to 12/10/2017
Target group: 25 young people aged 18 to 35.
· Development of the Alabaster products to keep up with markets in the areas of home decoration and antiques that can be marketed locally and internationally.
· Developing the Alabaster product from the traditional touristic product to a product suitable for local marketing and export.
· Helping craft owners and families that have stopped production due to the deterioration of the movement of tourism.
· Upgrading the skills of Alabaster handicraft workers to generate modern designs.
· Keeping the Alabaster industry from extinction and preservation of Egyptian identity.
· Funding training for young graduates and creating new jobs for them.
· To serve the owners of existing Alabaster projects, workshop owners and craftsmen by providing trained manpower and helping to solve the unemployment problem.
Target Categories: -
· Ladies wanting to work at home.
· Craftsmen working in the field of the Alabaster industry and those stopped their production.
· Owners of Small and micro enterprises.
· Young people wanting to practice on the craft industry of Alabaster.
Program Content: -
· Training on basics of design.
· Training on Modern Design.
· Training on the development of the Alabaster industry from traditional tourist style to home decoration and antiques.
· Training on product development for the touristic items and gifts to keep pace with the export and the local and international market.
· Training on the development of handicrafts such as the municipal Marmara – Alabaster – The manufacture of statues – Antiques.
· Training on the development of traditional Alabaster products to those that can be used in many areas of life such as home and business decoration or tableware.
· Training to produce products with marketable designs locally and internationally.
· Assisting trainees with modern designs and innovations for products that keep pace with the local and international markets.
· Development of the Alabaster products suitable for home decor and antiques.
· Developing the Alabaster product from the traditional touristic product that can be locally marketed and exported.
· Provision of program packages to assist the production-discontinued families due to the deterioration of the movement of tourism.
· Skills development and capacity enhancement through training on modern innovations in the products of the Alabaster and alabaster the municipality.
· Keeping the Alabaster industry from extinction and maintaining the Egyptian identity.
· Development of Alabaster products that can be used in many areas of life and suitable for local and international marketing.