Exhibition of the House of Sehemi in Cairo
Date :12 to 13 March 2017
Objectives & Outputs:
• Awareness Rising of decorative inscription elements and decorations.
• strength the Egyptian identity awareness by drawing inspiration from the various decorative units of folk art.
• defining the blending of plant and engineering decorative units for example: The horizontal lines and the assigned unit and the repetition of the plant decorative unit.
• Focusing on the implementation of decorative heritage-inspired designs.
• Focusing on the implementation of decorative designs inspired by the folklore in Sinai, Upper and Lower Egypt and Siwa.
• Inspiration of collections of decorative designs based on the traditional folk art and fit for the heritage handicrafts.