Participation of Egypt future foundation in the Sixth International Conference of Folk Arts The intangible cultural heritage and education, Luxor 18-20/12/2017
· Education and its role in safeguarding the cultural heritage of the people both materially and intangible.
· Intangible Cultural Heritage Teaching, learning and communication.
· To teach intangible cultural heritage and its role in supporting sustainable development and preserving identity.
· Objectives of the Conference:
· Education and its role in developing awareness of cultural heritage.
· Education and its role in continuing to create, maintain and practice elements of intangible cultural heritage.
· Mechanisms for integrating intangible cultural heritage into educational curricula.
· Teaching intangible cultural heritage between theory and practice.
· Education heritage in the face of the impact of globalization and armed conflicts and wars.
· deterioration of the cultural environment and poor conservation and conservation possibilities.
· Intangible cultural heritage between education and recreation and between production and consumption.
· The wealth, symbolic meanings and artistic dimensions included in the intangible cultural heritage, their importance and the possibility of transforming them into material wealth.
· The aesthetic and utilitarian values of non-material cultural heritage.
· Transfer of experiences, knowledge and skills, the future and functions of intangible cultural heritage.