National Strategy and Sustainable Development of Traditional and Traditional Industries from 12 to 14 April 2017 with Heritage Development Project, National Challenges Program Science and Technological Development Fund and "Focus Light on the roots o
• Develop a national vision and strategy for support, financing, promotion and marketing.
• Monitoring the challenges and shortcomings facing the development of heritage crafts and local industries.
• Explanation of methods and measures to improve product quality.
• Monitor the status of traditional crafts and traditional industries.
• An explanation of the importance of quality and global competitiveness standards for markets.
• The role of finance in developing production and opening new markets.• Explain the role of media in the development and promotion of heritage crafts and local industries