Meeting with UNESCO office in Cairo
Date: March 2017
The meeting discussed the followings:
• Ways to revive cultural heritage and traditional industries.
• Craft product development structures
• Prepare a database to document traditional and heritage crafts.
• Develop media networks to promote and promote traditional and heritage crafts.
• Indicators of the formation of heritage villages in Egypt.
• Implement the preparation of the joint program for the development of innovation and creativity in cultural and heritage industries.
• Attention to documenting information for all types of craft and heritage products.