A conference about Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development in Luxor 19/12/2016
Objectives of the Conference:
Enhancing the economic empowerment of rural people
• Skills development in rural areas.
• Qualifying young entrepreneurs with administrative and technical expertise to avoid the risks they face when establishing and managing the project.
• Preparing and qualifying for self-employment.
• Promote employment opportunities.
• Develop a culture of self-employment.
• Know the basic information for any project and study market program and market study.
• Introducing the necessary equipment for the project.
• Introducing the methods and methods of manufacturing.
• Knowledge of the quality and nature of raw materials required for the success of the project.
• Improve knowledge of management and entrepreneurship
• Encourage different groups to start small projects
• Introducing the feasibility study for the project
• Introducing the study of the market technically and financially
• Marketing program training.
• Implementation of the feasibility study and training
• Develop skills and improve knowledge of management and
• Improve knowledge, skills development and capacity building in entrepreneurship projects.
• Qualifying the initiators with experience in establishing and establishing the project.
• Encourage and encourage NGOs and community groups to set up small businesses.