impotence of Heritage Crafts, Sohag
Target Group: Youth aged 20 to 35
The seminar discussed the following points:
• Definition of cultural heritage, handicrafts and heritage.
• highlighting the importance of handicrafts to economic development issues.
• focusing on the importance of heritage and creative industries as the radiance of human civilization.
• focusing on the revival of traditional crafts and industries.
• definingexpression of folklore heritage and arts of traditional industries as intellectual and cultural value.
• Promoting the preservation of works of art, handicrafts, local cultural skills and traditional knowledge.
• Raise awareness of the message that leads to the traditional manufacturer from behind his work.
• Defining of cultural identity.
• Formation of a public opinion for the development of heritage crafts.